A Unique Guitar Experience
Develop the fundamental skills you need to play any style of music.
Start playing sooner with the essential chords, scales, strumming technique, and more.
Simple and straightforward, comprehensive and thorough, enlightening and fun.
A Comprehensive Approach to Becoming a Guitarist.
- Play chords accurately & effortlessly
- Strum with great timing & "groove"
- Fingerpick chord progressions
- Learn to navigate the entire fretboard
- Easily understand the fundamentals of basic music theory
- Develop a functioning chord & scale vocabulary
- Play rhythm guitar AND lead guitar
- Learn essential techniques like string bending, hammer ons, pull offs, vibrato, playing accurately with a pick and more!
- Build confidence
- Become goal oriented
- Maintain an effective mindset
- Learn time management
- Practice efficiently & patiently
- Promote body awareness & learn how to stay relaxed
- Strengthen intuition
- Stay motivated!
A few words from the community...
A letter from the founder...
I get excited when I find ways to help a student learn faster & play better. It’s all about breaking things down into smaller, more digestible, concepts so that they can evolve quickly as a guitar player.
I still remember what it was like when I first started over 35 years ago. There weren’t very many resources back then except for a handful of books & your local teacher. Sometimes, if you didn’t feel a connection with the material being taught to you, you experienced music as a struggle and so it wasn’t always enjoyable. Music should be as much fun to learn as it is to play!
Now, with the incredible vast amount of instructional resources on the internet, the biggest problem can be becoming overwhelmed with all the information available. There are a lot of great instructional guitar programs out there but so many of them are over-loaded with information & materials. The student ends up not really knowing how to approach it all & becomes discouraged right away.
The 99 Decisions Guitar Program is all about guiding the student through clearly defined actions. Each lesson is a decision on the student’s part to apply themselves to that concise amount of information in a way that promotes learning & retention.
I can’t wait to share this program with you!